Saturday, August 2, 2008

Seattle Trip


4th of July Celebration!

Since baseball is America's greatest pastime I figured that would be the best way to spend the fourth of July! It wasn't Wrigley field but Safeco had to do this year. Angie and I started the trip by going to see the mariners and the tigers play. Angie was happy that the Mariners won! And I was just happy to be at a MLB game.





Check out the sweet patriotic baseball logo.













I couldn't be a luckier guy. A beautiful wife who is happy at a MLB game. I don't know how I convinced her to marry me but man did I score!










Nyalene's house on Whidbey Island. Too bad we didn't take this picture with the ocean in the background I don't know what we were thinking.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Mac,
good job updating the blog, believe me we know how hard that is. I like the picture of nylene kicking you. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Madelyn said...

I believe you need to update this blog again! I am making my blog private, so if you want to view it, e-mail me at madelynwayment@gmail.com so I can invite you!