Monday, January 31, 2011

Sesame Street

George's favorite show is Sesame Street... Angie occasionally has the wiggles on and frankly those dudes give me the creeps, I don't want my son growing up thinking that is what normal men are like. If any of you have watched an episode I think you would agree no four men should have that much fun singing and dancing together. Therefore I will continue to push Sesame Street for my son's sake.

This is one of my favorite pictures if you look close you can see his bottle next to him. Sesame Street and a bottle what more could an 11 month old need?

P.S. I have elmo's world stuck in my head at least 9 out of 24 hours everyday.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Savage said...

So Funny!

Cassie said...

That is so not fair that he will sit and watch t.v. He is so cute!!

Mindy said...

HOT POTATO! HOT POTATO! POTATO, POTATO, POTATO, POTATO!